Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top Box - September 2014

Hey guys so I got my Top Box this week and I'm pretty excited for it. Its only $10 dollars a month and since I was originally on a waitlist to get this box I'm glad its finally here.
 

I'm a nerd and I love the packaging this comes in.

So everything comes in a bag with a description card of each project. I hide them from you guys on purpose :)

First up we have a mascara from benefit, I actually tried this mascara a few days a go and really like it. Like I've said before I have yet to find a mascara I love and this one wasn't bad at all.

 
This is the wand, it isn't as bushy as other wands but the application was great.
 
Next up we have a visionaire product from lacome. This is an advanced multi correcting cream and I gave it to my mom to try because I feel like I don't really have wrinkles quite yet.

 
Up next we gave a purifying foaming gel, I don't have horrible skin but I don't have great skin and am always looking to try new products.

 
Last but not least we have pur-lisse moisturizer. So if you've read some of my previous blogs you would know I've already received this product not once but twice in the last month. I have tried it and I do like it but I got the full size product from FabFitFun. A girl only needs so much moisturizer, so again I gave this one to my mom.
 
Verdict - Meh, for $10 dollars I really can't complain but the fact that I won't use 2/4 products I received kinds stinks. Oh well I made my mom happy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment