Thursday 25 September 2014

Luxe Box - September 2014

Today I have the fall Luxe box for you guys.


 Love how this box was wrapped, and everything came in this really nice bag with a draw sting at the top.

These are all the items I got in the box, I'll break them down for you.

First up we have a universal blush by So Susan. We all know I'm a nerd so it shouldn't surprise you I really like the design of the box it came in.
Next up we have a fan brush, I don't own a fan brush so I wasn't really sure how to use it but the information card I got with my box says it's designed to dust, wipe and redistribute powder.
Now we have a LVX nail polish, this colour is caviar and its hard to tell but it has gold flecks in it. Can't wait to see Caitlin swatch it.
Next we have a thermal protective spray by phyto paris, this is a much needed product for anyone who uses a curling iron or straightener on their hair.
This is a rapid 4-7 day tan mousse by Vita Liberata. Self tanners kind of scare me, I've tried a Victoria secret one last summer and actually really liked it. The downside to self tanners is once it sets you can see exactly where you missed and its pretty much impossible to fix.

Next we have a facial scrub by Vasanti. It says this product mimics the effects of microdermabrasion for a clean, bright and smooth complexion. Perfect product for the upcoming seasons.

Lastly we have a burt's bee's lip gloss in "ruby moon". I love burt's bee's lip chap but haven't tried ay of their lip glosses.

Here is the swatch for it, such a nice fall colour.
Verdict - Two thumps up, I really enjoyed this box and like to see a wide variety of products.


No comments:

Post a Comment