Saturday 13 September 2014

Body Morphia - September 2014

I have my first Body Morphia box for you guys today. This is different than any other boxes i signed up for. Body Bag full of nutrition products such as supplements, proteins, meal replacements, and health food products.
 
 
Here is the body bag I got for the month, its bright purple and ties up at the top and turns into a backpack. Perfect to carry your stuff to the gym or anywhere else.
 
 
 
So my first item is a protein crunch snack, I took a picture of the nutritional facts. It is delicious! I would absolutely buy this again. This is the pumpkin seed bag, they also have a flax seed bad as well. On supplements Canada its $3.99 to buy this.
 
Next we have I swear the smallest protein bars ever, they are really tiny. They are however not too bad taste wise. I received three different kinds, they are $2.50 each.
 
 
I believe the next product is similar to Raspberry Ketone supplements, its even has it listed as an ingredient. Does this really work to lose weight? I have no idea. You're suppose to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal, I think the idea is that it makes you full so you won't eat as much. Price is $25.00
 
Sorry for the glare on this picture. Here we have ephedrinehcl, it says its a decongestant / to relieve nasal congestion. I haven't tried this out yet but I will next time I fell congested. Price is $4.94
 
This is a meal suppliment, you mix it with 10-12oz of water. Strawberry Lemonade sounds good, but a plant based mean suppliment makes me nervous. Don't worry i'll still try it and let you know what I think. Price is $2.40
 
Total price of the items were $43.83 and I payed $20.99.
 
Watch for my follow up on all of the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment