Friday 5 September 2014

Dazzling Diva - September 2014

I'm not quite sure if this is a September box or an August box. I signed up for it half way through August and shipping to Canada always takes a while. I had to go to the post office to pick this package up and when I had to pay $14 dollars in custom fees I was a little disappointed. See what I think about this box at the bottom.
 

 
 This is my box, it came wrapped all pretty with pink ribbon.
 
 
I got two scarfs, this is my first one. I really like it, I love pink and I'm totally wearing it today.
 
 
This is the second scarf I got, I also really like this one. The hanger its on shows different ways you can tie/wrap a scarf.
 
 
I got these sunglasses, which are really pretty and the gems at the side of them are sweet!
 
 
This is the necklace I got, its different than anything I have any I probably wouldn't pick it up off the shelf in a store, but that's what is so great about getting these boxes.
 
 
 
 
Next we have some pink bangles which are my favorite item I got in this box.
 
 
Last but not least we have this bracelet, which I also really like.
 
There wasn't anything I didn't like in this box, I was really happy with everything I got and that made up for the custom fees I had to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment