Monday 22 September 2014

Petit Vour - September 2014

I have another beauty box for you guys, this one is a monthly subscription called Petit Vour.

Like most boxes this came with the description card with it, that's what you can see on top.
First up we have a coconut body butter from Rosemire Organics.
Next we have a beauty mask, its suppose to give you a "major glow", I'll try it out for you guys.
Then we have a Harvey Prince perfume called Journey. Now I'm not a big perfume wearer, but this perfume does smell really good.
Next we have an eyeliner by bwc (Beauty Without Cruelty), I've never heard of this brand before but I love the name.

Lastly we have a lip butter, mine is tangerine flavoured. It says to exfoliate your lips one a week with a toothbrush, interesting I've never exfoliated my lips before.
What do I think of this box... well I don't love it but I don't hate it, but for a beauty box I definitely have other favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment