Sunday 7 September 2014

Lip Factory - August 2014

I have another August box for you guys, I know this one is August because it said August box when I opened it otherwise I would have assumed it was September. This box costs me $26.00 and its a monthly box. This box took a while to get here, I got an email saying it had been shipped on August 21st and I received this box September 4th.


 
 
 
 
  
 I got six items in my box and I'll break them down one by one for you.
 
 
 
First up we have Red Cherry eyelashes, I've worn fake eyelashes a few times mostly when I had dance competitions and for Halloween. If anyone has ever worn fake eye lashes you know you need the eye lash glue to put them on, and unfortunately these didn't come with any.
 
 
Next we have LASplash Mineral Blush (Beach Party), now I tried really hard to get the plastic casing off of this to swatch it,but I couldn't get it for the life of me.
 
 
This is eye primer made by Medusa's Make-Up, I only have one eye primer in my make up collection so I'm excited to be able to try another one.
 
 
 Next we have this gorgeous nail polish from Cult Nails, and you guessed it, straight to Caitlin it goes.
 
 
This is LASplash Lip Lacquer and its pink my favourite color! See my swatch below.
 
 
You can't have a "lip" box with out a lipstick right! this is Pink Powder Parlor Lipstick, it's a really pretty colour see my swatch below.
 
 
Lip gloss on the left, lipstick on the right. I feel like the lip gloss over the lip stick would be really nice.
 
That's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment