Saturday 20 September 2014

Julep - September 2014

Julep is the first subscription box I ever signed up for, and last month they forgot one of my nail polishes. This month however no mistakes were made and I even added an extra product.

Julep has little cards that come with every box, and I always put them on my fridge because they are so awesome. This month says "creativity takes courage"


First up is a lip primer, and is perfect for my next item. I've never tried a lip primer out so I'm excited to try this out.


This is a blush pout lip crayon, see below for my swatch.



These are the add on products I got, two lip glosses. Julep lip glosses are one of my favourite lip glosses that I have.


Here is my lip crayon swatch, such a pretty colour!

So after note.... my primer doesn't work :( it has a clicker on the bottom and I kept clicking and nothing happened. I'll be contacting Julep and I'll let you know what happens.

After after note - got the primer to work! You just have to click it A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment