Friday 12 September 2014

ELF - September 2014

I was really excited to try the ELF (eyes, lips and face), subscription box, I watched a lot of unboxings on youtube and it looked great. This box comes every two month, and I also had to pay customs on this box of $13 dollars :(.

 
They are celebrating their 10 year aniversary so this box was their favourite products.


All your goodies come in a elf beauty bundle bag.



 First up we have a moisturizing lipstick, see below for my swatch.

 

Next we have conturing blush and bronzing cream, I've never tried a cream blush or bronzer. Don't mind the chunk I took out of the blush trying to get the plastic covering off. Also have there both swatched below.

 
Then we have a natural lash kit, and I'm happy these lashes came with glue (see my August lip factory review to see how disappointed I was to receive eyelashes with no glue).
 
 
This is eye primer but its specific for glitter eye shadow.
 
 
This is a 3-IN-1, base coat, top coat and strengthener. Of course it goes to my pal Caitlin for testing.
 
 
Next we have mineral booster powder, and the colour actually matches my skin tone well, I have very fair skin.
 
 
 
This is very pretty eyeshadow pallet. I'm excited to try some of these colours out to show you. Don't mind my hand being in the picture.
 
 
Now we have mineral infused fae primer. Again don't mind my hand, and I swear I didn't chop my thumb off.
 
 
 
 
This is a face brush for my mineral powder, it's super soft and the perfect size.
 
 
Here are my swatches, starting from the top we have the cream bronzer, then the cream blush and lastly the lip stick.
 
This box didn't disappoint and I pretty much got a little bit of everything. Can't wait to try out all the products and let you know what I think.

1 comment: