Monday 1 September 2014

Follow Up - Julep August 2014

 
I finally got around to trying the eyeliner that I received in the Julep box and I LOVED it. Anyone else have a hard time applying eyeliner or is just me? I can never draw a straight line and always have to go over it with black eye shadow and an angled brush. So the fact I could draw a straight line with this eyeliner was a huge thing for me. They say it lasts 10+ hours and they aren't kidding. It comes in four different colours.
 
Rich Brown
Blackest Black

Smoky Plum
Smoky Taupe Shimmer
 
They currently are out of stock so I would assume that other people are loving them to.
 
They are $16.00 dollars each ot $12.80 if your a mavern (have a julep account).

So if you read my August Julep review you would know that I got sent a duplicate nail polish and didn't receive the other one I was suppose to. Well I contacted julep customer service and they were great! Unfortunately they were out of the one I was suppose to get but said I could replace it with any other nail polish, or have 950 points to use on any other product I want to.

1 comment: