Thursday 18 September 2014

Little LIFE Box - September 2014

I really wanted to try Little LIFE  Box because its a Canada box and I am a Canadian girl. Its a monthly box and cost $19.99.
 
 
I love that they have the name and logo right on the box, not many subscription boxes do that.
 
 
The box was wrapped in such pretty tissue paper, ya I know I'm a nerd. The card that is sitting on top just says focus, plain and simple. I love it and its now on my fridge.
 
 
This boxes theme is health, so all items in this box are healthy items. Let me break them all down for you.
 
 
First up we have two Biscotti's, I personally love biscotti's with my coffee and am excited to try these both out.
 
 
Next up we have chocolate covered cocoa beans, you can't go wrong with chocolate in my books.
 
 
I love coconut and all coconut things so these should be delicious.
 
 
This is not a food item, here we have a foaming facial cleanser. I've yet to find a face cleanser that I love, so maybe this one will be it.
 
 
Next we have a lotion for dry and cracked skin, just in time for the cold winter months coming up. My skin gets so dry in the winter its the worst.
 
 
Echinacea is a herbal remedy used to fight colds, I remember my grandma making me takes these all the time when I was little and sick.
 
 
I'm happy to see more and more gluten free products out these days.
 
 
This is a 1 minute microwavable meal, this is a spicy flavour and I can't do spicy things so I'll have to pass this on to someone else to try.
 
 
Last but not least we have a total body tea detox, I've tried a few detox's in my life and I will definitely try this one out and let you know what I think.
 
That's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment