Wednesday 20 August 2014

Once Upon a Box

Hey guys, Nicole here and I've decided to start a blog on subscription boxes. I never though in a million years I would be creating a blog and being so excited about it at the same time. So I'll let you know how this crazy thought came to sight. First I should let you know I've had a monthly subscription to Julep for about a year now and also have a monthly bark box subscription only for the past few months. So about a week ago I saw a post on Facebook for an IPSY box, so I went and investigated to see what it was all about. When I googled it, it came up for reviews and that's where I found people write blogs/reviews just on subscription boxes. I thought this was the coolest thing ever and I needed to jump on board! So I started looking at different boxes and picked few to try, so now I just wait patiently for the mail man to drop off some gifts :)

That being said I got my Julep Box in the mail this morning so I'll post that this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment