Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bark Box - August 2014

So I got my bark box today, or should I say my puppy Apollo did. Even though everything that comes in this box is all for my dog, I do look forward to getting it every month.
 
 
 
 
So this is my third box I've gotten, and every month I get two bags of different treats and two toys.
 
 
In this months box we got, a lobster water toy, a fetching ball, lobster roll treats and country oven biscuits.
 
 
Here is our little lobster, he's adorable! In our box we got a card that said this is a water toy and is best used in a river, lake or bath tub. It actually says its not recommended as a normal chewing toy. Apollo loves loves loves swimming so he will enjoy this guy big time.
 
 
Next we have Grandma Bower's country oven bisquits, cheese flavor. It says its like a granola bar for dogs. Wheat free, corn free and soy free, so that makes it extra healthy! Apollo taste tested these and have it two paws up.
 
 
This is a huge ball on a rope, it floats so its great for the water or just playing fetch at the dog park. Now my dog Apollo loves rope and he will chew this rope in half if I left this toy hanging around, we I'll keep it out of arms reach until our next outing.
 
 
More treats! These are lobster roll treats and have read lobster in them. They have parsley in them, great for fresh breath. They also have kelp in them, so we have another super healthy treat!
 
That's it for my August Bark Box

No comments:

Post a Comment