Wednesday 20 August 2014

Julep Box - August 2014

So I got my Julep Box in the mail yesterday and that makes it the first box of the month for me.


I love Julep and that its always wrapped so pretty.
 
 
So in my box this month I got a gel eye glider in rich brown, two nail polished which are they same colour (India), we will get to that later. And a screen cleaner for my phone screen.
 
 
 
So this is my eye liner, I can't say I've ever worn a eye liner other than black, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited to try this. The card that came with this eye liner says it last for 10+ hours and its waterproof so that's always bonus.
 
 
So for some reason I got two of the same nail polishes this month, that's a first for me but I guess its happened to a lot of people this month. This colour is called India I really like it, I pretty much love any polish with any sort of simmer in it.
 
 
This is the other colour I should have gotten, I'm going to email the customer service and see if they can do anything for me.
 
 
I also got a screen cleaner which is surprisingly work really good, its sticky on one side so you keep it on your phone for when you need it.
 
 
That's a wrap for Julep Box- August 2014

1 comment:

  1. Yay so exciting, I can't wait to see some swatches of the eyeliner! And an update when Julep gets you the other correct polish

    ReplyDelete