Friday 3 October 2014

Quarterly Co - September 2014

This is a box from Bianca Jade, this is a quarterly box.
 
 
We got lots of stuff in this box so lets get started
 
 
First up we have Workout Wonder by Mio. This is a post work out gel that increases circulation and alleviates aches. I can absolutely get good use out of this.
 
 
This is flickable lip gloss, and at first I was confused how this works but the base just screws out.
 
 
This is a "train hard" necklace, and all though I like the idea I don't think I would wear it as a necklace. In my opinion its more of a bracelet thing.
 
 
Next up we have a fuel for fire fuel pack, this is a fruit and protein pack. I fell like this is baby food or adults.
 
 
Here we have a book called the dip. "It's a little book that teaches you when to quit and when to stick".
 
 
One scoop of A game is the equivalence of 10 servings of fruit and veggies. You just mix with water.
 
 
B games is a skin care version of A game
 
 
Here we have a women's business magazine.
 
 
Last but not least we have a cardio DVD set.

No comments:

Post a Comment